Wednesday, May 02, 2007

DWTS/American Idol

John left last night on DWTS. Was anybody surprised? His final words about Edyta were very sweet. I liked him but it absolutely had to be him that left. Billy Ray did get lucky though. If he does another nondance like Monday night, he will definitely be gone next week.

I did not watch American Idol!! I can't believe it. But I had to watch the Mavs play! There was no other option for television last night. It could have possibly been their final game of the season but they won. Well, they were winning the entire game, then the last few minutes, let their win slip and we all thought this is it. But right at the end they regained their lead and won the game! It was very exciting. It did not end until about 11:30 p.m. and I was so exhausted I had to choose between DWTS and American Idol. I choose DWTS because I could watch it in about 3 minutes.

I will definitely watch AI tonight though before the results show. Y'all let me know how you liked it and who your favorite and least favorite was!

No comments: