Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Recaps

Last night at about 7:00 p.m. my sweet precious daughter began throwing up and didn't stop much for the next 2 hours. She was up on and off through out the night with gagging and diarrhea. There are not much worse things than seeing your baby sick and know there isn't much you can do about it but love on them and try to be their comfort. So I did not get to see even a smidge of DWTS or The Bachelor last night.

Really though, I'm not sure how I would have written about those things today with the horrific tragedy from yesterday still so fresh in all of our minds! I'm not really sure what to even say about it. I think I'm still in shock. My friend Michelle wrote the perfect verse on her blog in her post on yesterday's tragedy.

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13

If we can't remember this, than how do we even make it another day. Without hope of the goodness of the Lord, how do we continue to function.

However, if you need your Bachelor Recap fix, visit Lincee's blog. She has been doing a Bachelor Recap for the last several seasons and it is absolutely hilarious! I laugh out loud every week when I read it.

No comments: