Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vacation Craving Solved

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how badly I needed a vacation. Well, I got a very short one this week but a very fun one! A good friend of mine named Laura, who I met through Kristin years ago, got married this weekend and I was in her house party. The wedding was in Austin and it was amazing! It was definitely one of the most fun weddings I've ever been a part of. And the best part was that Kristin and Melissa were in the wedding also, so we all were there with our families and stayed in the same hotel. So I just wanted to write really quickly that definitely my craving for a vacation was quenched for a little bit this weekend. Even though we were crazy busy with wedding stuff Friday and Saturday we still were able to have some fun and we got to stay in a hotel which is the #1 requirement to be met for it to be a vacation. I will write more tomorrow and start posting my many pictures, but being so exhausted from it all I must now go to bed now.

No comments: