Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Welcome Home Boys!

On June 7th we got an experience that was so touching and awesome to witness. We got to welcome home two amazing cousins of mine, J.D. and Jerry who have been serving oversees in the airforce for the past 6 months. I was filled with such pride watching them come off that plane. And then to see them hug their wives for the first time in 6 months was beyond description. I am so happy that they are home. I'm so proud of what they were doing. The Lord was so sweet to bless these two brothers by putting them together while over there.




The wives anxiously awaiting their plane to land!




Their plane landed!! Getting ready to get of the plane.






Jerry and Shelby's long awaited kiss! They were married just a couple of months before Jerry left. So cute!!



Jerry and Shelby reuniting!! So sweet!

Jerry, Shelby and J.D. and Soni!! There first hug.



Their parents, my Uncle Dave and Aunt Sherry, cheering for their boys!

Dad and son!

Mom and son!

Brothers being reunited!

Uncle Tim and Jerry!

J.D. seeing Ella for the first time.

He was another man that was with the same mission as my cousins. I don't know him, but he was reunited with his wife and son. It was so sweet. I had to have a picture of him loving on his son.

Ella was tuckered after seeing her cousins for the first time.











J.D. and Jerry did let us all go eat lunch with them before some much needed alone time with their wives. We were all grateful for those couple of hours we got to show them our love and appreciation.


Soni, my cousin J.D.'s wife!






Family picture with J.D. and Soni

Jerry playing with Ella

My mom with her nephews!

Family picture with Jerry and Shelby.

No comments: