Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Church Shower!

I know this is totally out of order, but I realized I never published this post and I didn't want it to get lost in all the earlier ones that were already read because it's too cute. So I'm putting at the top.

Due to Ella's early arrival...the church how to reschedule the wonderful shower they had planned for me and Ella for March 25th. The shower was SO amazing!! The hostesses did they cutest job. Everything was pink and brown which is Ella's nursery colors. The decor was adorable. We had the best time. It was so sweet for me to be able to bring Ella and introduce her to all our friends and my church family!



The hostess decorated the tables SO cute!! It was the cutest shower I had ever seen. They are amazing!













Kristin getting her name tag and signing in!



















The GORGEOUS cake!



















Jennifer Parnell and Anna Marie Richardson cutting the cake!










































The cutest dress ever that my Grandma Holloman got Ella! More pink and brown!
















Ella was obviously having the time of her life!
















More cute cute cute cute clothes!!! Love all the girl clothes!! Sweet Hannah Durham helped me with all the presents!

































My mom got Ella this Alice in Wonderland pop up book. But it's not just any ordinary pop up book. It is the most extravagant pop up book you will ever see. She also previously had gotten Ella the Cinderella pop up book that matches.


The hostesses got me part of Ella's nursery!! I was SO surprised. You can only get her nursery bedding online and so they had to order in well in advance. If we would have had the shower when it was originally planned, it would not have been here in time. We were all very excited that I was able to open it at the shower. I also had never seen it in person, only online. It's SO gorgeous. I actually started crying when I saw it. The hostesses did such a great job! They are amazing. It was very special that they went through the trouble of ordering it for us. Thank you!
You can click here to see what her bedding looks like!



































These are so adorable. They are burp clothes that Donna Mosty our Preschool Minister embroidered with Ella's name.

































I was so excited that some of my family from Kansas was able to make the shower.
Shelby is my cousin Jerry's wife. Soni is my cousin J.D.'s wife. Both husbands are overseas right now serving in the Air Force. My Grandma Holloman was also able to make it from Kansas. And then of course my mom wouldn't miss it for the world.


These are the 12 most amazing hostesses I could ever ask for. They worked SO hard to make this shower so special for us! I love them! It was a wonderful day! Thank you so much!

Starting on the top Left...Amanda Jones, Jennifer Parnell, Melissa Murrell, Jo Ann Watkins, Laurin Mosty, Jennifer Durham, Sheri Byerly, Shelly Patrick, Carolyn Smith, (Next row) Anna Marie Richardson, Natalie Miller, Ella, Me, Hannah Durham, and Amy Savage.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These were so fun to see! That was a sweet day. It's nice to see the progress we've made, huh?