Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackson Jones!!

Saturday was Jackson's 1st Birthday! I love this boy! He is the sweetest boy with the biggest smile and the biggest eyes I have ever seen! I have had the honor to know Jackson since he was just a few hours old. Heath, Ella and I were in the hospital with them just right down the hall! And it has been one fantastic day after another watching him grow! It has been one of my greatest joys to watch him and Ella play together and develop in amazing ways! I always ask Amanda what new thing Jackson is doing this week because Ella is about 3 weeks behind him, so it's great that I can know what is coming and get ready for it!

Jackson, I loved celebrating your one year birthday with you! You are such a special little man and I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this year with you. You will forever be bonded to our family. We will always love you and always celebrate February 17th as Jackson's day!

Love,
Janelle and Ella


In the hospital!

1 Month Old!

2 Months Old!

3 Months Old!

5 Months Old!

6 Months Old!

9 Months Old!


12 Months Old!

One Year Old!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My eyes are burning with tears! This is so sweet! Sniff, sniff... I loved all the pictures, especially the one that was taken after our first restaurant meal together after church. I remember being so nervous! We love you and Ella!