Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July Party!

Our 4th of July tradition is to go to Kristin and Laney's house for their annual 4th of July party!!


There's always a food contest every year. I think I've won only once in the several years we've gone. I guess I need to pick up my game. This year I choose festive strawberries.


They always have this very fun water slide for the kids. It's definitely a big hit. I think Ella went down it no less than 120 times.








They took a short break to stuff down a hot dog.


Then we're back to the slide!


Kristin and I just can't handle how big they are. This was them on this same slide at the 4th party 3 years ago. Ughh!


Sweet girls!














post signature

2 comments:

Kristin said...

These pictures are so cute that I can not stand it!!!!! I love our girls together so much!

Melanie said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I have two boys and they love water slides too :)

I love your blog! It's so bright and cheery! So nice to 'meet' you today!

Blessings,
Melanie