Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vacation Bible School

This past June, our church put on Vacation Bible School just like many of y'alls. Since I always help work it I get to have a sneak peak at Ella in the opening worship rally. I think I was the only mom taking pictures and video of her. Thankfully, she's not old enough yet to be embarrassed.

The theme was Saddle Ridge Ranch, so here's my sweet girl in her cowgirl apparel that she made in class.










Krystal, this is for you. hehe. This is Jared our worship leader. I couldn't help myself getting a picture of his awesome moves!




I love the way our children's ministry decorates every year. It's always so cute!


Ella and her friend Colby doing "You're my brother you're my friend."




VBS Part 2 6-10-10 from Janelle on Vimeo.



VBS 6-12-10 from Janelle on Vimeo.











Ella and her sweet friend Annie!


They danced their little hearts out.


Ella had a great week learning about Jesus! I'm so thankful for our church and the way they invest in our children. I'm so glad we get to be a part of this church family.

post signature

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

Ooooooooooohhh! Squeezable!!!