Friday, January 30, 2009

Sam & Ella

Yesterday (Thursday) we had a playdate at Northeast Mall with Kristin, Sam & Miles, & Melissa, Joshua and Gabe and our good friend Becky.

Amanda, Sunni and I had MANY playdates at this park when our precious babies were just crawling. As well, as Kristin & I.

Ella & I haven't been back to this mall in several months and I was shocked as I watched Ella play yesterday that she was no longer one of the smallest but she was in fact one of the bigger kids! It did not do my soul good as I am already struggling with her turning 3!

But despite my emotional instability...the kids had a great time playing together.

My favorite part of the day was when we were leaving the play area to head to the food court for lunch. Kristin was holding Miles. So Ella decided she needed to ride in Miles' carseat in the double stroller. This is what occurred...

It was precious! Ella loves those two babies.


post signature

4 comments:

Linsey said...

ahhhh, you've got the big girls! She is still so sweet though. Not a big girl just yet. Hope you are doing good. Call me when you have some time!

Lindsee said...

Who says she's too big to fit in the stroller?! ;)

Too cute, and so fun. Those babies look adorable.

Kristin said...

I love these silly pictures!! Miles will always be ready to share whatever he has with his sweet friend Ella!!!

Helen said...

Cute!