Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Could Explode

Last night I witnessed the sweetest moment with Ella thus far.

Our night time routine includes Heath tucking Ella in and telling her a night night story. Tonight he did that as usual and when he was walking out the door, Ella yelled "Dada!" Heath turned back towards her and she said so sweetly, "I love you." Can you even handle that? It was the first time she's ever said it. My body could explode with the love I have for her. We melted.

On a totally different subject, I forgot AGAIN to tell y'all what Heath got me for Christmas when he made me do the wild goose chase. Several of you have asked and now I feel like it's been dragged out and built up and you are expecting something so incredibly fabulous like a new car or a romantic trip to Hawaii. Really, it was a nice gift card to Kohls, which he knows I love and I will love using it!

And on a totally different subject again...
I don't make resolutions. Maybe in my mind I'll kind of think of things I'd like to do this year, but I never voice them or record them. But I do have one tiny blogging resolution. In the past few months I have started several blog posts that I never published. So I would like to go back and publish them and also try not to do that this year. Mainly because I spend time on them and then never complete it. I'll try to be more diligent. You know because this is my "scrapbook" for Ella since I know I will never actually sit done and do a real one.

This is how Ella rang in the new year!



16 comments:

Amy said...

Janelle...How sweet! I can't wait to hear Landry's voice much less, "I LOVE YOU!" That gave me warm fuzzies! Thanks for sharing! Lovin' your little cowgirl in the pink! She has style!

Liz Ferguson said...

Those little glimpses into their hearts is so precious...hearing I love you from your baby...makes your heart melt!

Ella is the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen! I love it!

Lindsee Lou said...

Loving the cowgirl outfit. Precious.

And a Kohls gift card?! Yes ma'am, that is a wonderful gift!

Lindsee Lou said...

Loving the cowgirl outfit. Precious.

And a Kohls gift card?! Yes ma'am, that is a wonderful gift!

FordeFam said...

What a CUTE pink cowgirl!!! :) Do you or will you print this all out? Just wondering!!! :) Thanks for the sweet comments! :)

Jackie said...

she is the cutest thing ever- too bad you don't live closer to Houston, I have some GREAT little girl stuff I could pass on...she has sara's sense of style :)
and precious with the "i love you" isn't that the sweetest sound from their little mouths!! Happy new year to you!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Kohl's...you need to check into the Vera Wang & Vogue lines there. Nice!

Ella is adorable in her pink cowgirl outfit. So sassy to ring in the new year!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Kohl's...you need to check into the Vera Wang & Vogue lines there. Nice!

Ella is adorable in her pink cowgirl outfit. So sassy to ring in the new year!

MamaCass said...

I love you! Are you kidding me? She is so smart and sweet. And she makes one very adorable little cowgirl!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

look at that darlin' thang!

and a kohl's gift card? ME TOO!
wanna go together?? :))

much love,

Lisa

p.s. gave you an award - come see! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too stinkin cute..I just love that outfit:)
How precious that she said I love you to her Daddy!! What a sweety!

pinkmommy said...

That is the sweetest thing!

Love the pics...so adorable!

I was wondering how close we were to y'all. We stayed in Las Colinas.

Lolly said...

Ella looks adorable in her cowgirl outfit. Love the hat and boots!

Ashley said...

That is so sweet!! :) I bet that it made you both all smiles. :)

She is adorable in that outfit too! Love the pink! :)

Kristin said...

I keep revisiting this post because she is so so cute in this little get up!!! I love that she is cowgirled up! You guys need to come over so that she can ride one of Laney's three new rocking horses!!!
Loveyou!

Jackie said...

hey girl- I have a question for you?? e-mail me at j_klayman@comcast.net