Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We're Off!!

Tonight at 3:00 A.M. we will depart for our Christmas marathon! We are driving to Arkansas to spend Wednesday with Heath's dad. Thursday morning we then driving to one of my favorite places to spend Christmas...Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri! That place is like a winter wonderland! If you've never been, you must! We are spending Christmas there with my mom's family. On Saturday we leave Branson and drive straight into Mansfield to do Christmas with my dad's family on Saturday and Christmas Eve. And then Christmas day we will be at my parent's house with our immediate family and Heath's immediate family. Neither Grandmas could imagine Ella's first Christmas without them with her. Thankfully we all get along well enough to spend that special day all together under one roof! I have about 5 hours to finish packing. So I guess I should actually get started.

I really do hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! Please let me know what you are doing and how your Christmas holiday was!!!!

Heath decided that we needed to do an early Christmas Sunday night and open a few of our gifst because he got Ella and I a few things that we would need for our trip! Heath loves to give on Christmas and now he spoils two girls!


Our stockings. I don't have those cute little stocking hangers, so I put my on the floor in front of the tree. Is that ghetto?


Heath surprised me with this present. It was labeled To: Mommy For: Ella because I fell in love with this coat! It's from my favorite baby boutique called Janie and Jack!








































We got each other our favorite perfume and cologne. 8 from Abercrombie and Pleasures for Men.


href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/3332/1751/1600/77576/IM000503.jpg">
Ella chewing on my new movie The Notebook.













My new Juicy Couture that Heath picked out himself!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So many things to say:
-You look so cute in your Juicy Couture outfit!
-I love Ella's peacoat.
-Is it ghetto to hang your stockings on the window latches? Because that's where mine are hanging.
-Ella's pink stocking is too cute.
-Think of me when you're drinking wassail at Silver Dollar City. Maybe one day we'll be able to meet up there at Christmas!
-Be safe driving! Precious Cargo!
Love to all the Hartsfields,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Ella looks so cute with her stocking! Christmas is so much more exciting with a little one!
Have fun in Missouri! (Good job Heath!) love, Michelle