Friday, January 26, 2007

I Love Technology!!

Last Sunday night I talked Heath into buying me a webcam so I could talk to Kristin, Todd and Laney while they were in Taiwan. It took much convincing but because of his sweet side, he bought me one and it has been worth every penny! I have had such a fun week with technology! Kristin and Laney, and me and Ella have gotten the chance to have many special conversations through our webcams! Ella and Laney already have had a chance to solidify that best friend relationship that Kristin and I so badly want them to have. Laney is amazing! They have had the best week. When they imagined for all those months of their perfect baby and the perfect situation and the perfect week, they had know idea how close they would get to those dreams. This week has proven how good the Lord is and how well He has taken care of them and Laney because all of those perfect things that they pictured in their heads have happened. It could not be any better! I'm sure most of you have been keeping up with them on her journal, but if you haven't here are a few of my favorite pictures! I can't wait until Monday night @ 7:45!! Only 2 more days!


Peter and Melissa came over Friday night for a few hours to help Heath and I move (which is a totally different yucky story), and Melissa and I got to talk to Kristin and Laney with our babies! I guess it could be their first official playdate!



No comments: