Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We're Not In Texas Anymore

A couple of weeks ago, my mom, Ella and I got to visit my family that lives in Kansas. Favorite things in my life before Ella include, hot baths, tea, sweatshirts, taking Jones to the dog park, etc. Favorite things after Ella....watching people, especially family, love on my sweet baby! There is not much else that warms my heart like that and I got 4 full heart warming days.


My cousin-in-law, Shelby!

My Uncle Dave and Ella watching the fan together!

My cousin, Jennifer, Aunt Sherry and cousin Shelby walking to the park.

Ella's first time down a slide!

She loved it!




Let's try a bigger one!


Ella has a new toy that she can't right appreciate yet, but her cousins and mom sure love it!










My cousin Jerry and his cutey pie wife Shelby!
































Grandma and Ella loved swinging on her swing all weekend. It was very relaxing to Ella!

Cousin Jerry playing sweetly with Ella.

No comments: