Thursday, September 16, 2010

Foster Care | More Training

Just wanted to let y'all know that we have our last 3 training sessions this week. Thursday and Friday night from 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. and then all day Saturday.

Please pray for perseverance. As you read in my last post, this has been a non stop kind of week. And to top it off, I locked my keys in the my car last night after worship rehearsal. So the band and I were at the church until 10:45 waiting as a former fireman friend of ours worked to get them out.

So I'm pretty exhausted already.

Thank you so much!! I'm so pumped to be finished with these trainings. That is one huge check mark on our list of things to get done!

post signature

1 comment:

Lolly said...

Janelle, I hope you have a great day of training. As I was reading your posts, I was thinking that I would love to sit through the training. I think that it would help me a lot with what I do. It has been great to watch your "story" unfold piece by piece.